This homeschool lesson plan has a daily lesson plant, a calendar where you can write in monthly topics, a calendar for home work due dates, and a home work summary page. Simply print out the downloadable PDF, print it out and fill it out how you wish. For personal use only. Not for resale.
Showing 49–60 of 145 results
Welcome to your essential companion for a harmonious winter on the homestead – the Homesteaders Self-Care Journal.
As homesteaders, we know the joys and challenges that come with living close to the land.
Winter brings its unique set of tasks and experiences, and it’s crucial to ensure you take care of yourself while you tend to your homestead.
Our Homesteaders Self-Care Journal is more than a journal; it’s your dedicated space for reflection, self-discovery, and self-nurturing during the winter months.
Inside, you’ll find:
Assessment Questions: Begin your self-care journey by answering ten thought-provoking questions tailored to the homesteader’s lifestyle. Reflect on your well-being and identify areas where self-care can make a difference.
Favorite Winter Moments: Celebrate the beauty of winter and your homestead as you record your most cherished winter experiences.
Winter Challenges I’ve Overcome: Acknowledge your strength and resilience by jotting down the obstacles you’ve conquered on your homestead during the cold season.
5 Self-Care Ideas: Discover quick and effective self-care practices designed with homesteaders in mind. These ideas will rejuvenate your mind, body, and spirit, even during busy winter days.
Self-Care Log: Keep a record of your daily self-care activities. Note the date, the activity you indulged in, how long you spent, and how it made you feel. Tracking your self-care helps you see the positive impact it has on your life.
Self-Care Checklist: Stay motivated with a checklist of self-care activities. Mark off each one as you complete it, ensuring you prioritize self-nurturing.
Gratitude Journal Pages: Cultivate gratitude with dedicated journal pages. Express what you’re thankful for and nurture a positive mindset.
36 Homesteader’s Winter Affirmation Cards: Draw daily inspiration from our collection of winter-themed affirmations. Choose one to focus on each day, empowering yourself with positive thoughts.
Homesteaders Winter Bucket List Ideas: Kickstart your winter adventures with two pages of inspiring ideas tailored to homesteaders. From creative prompts to outdoor activities, there’s something for everyone.
Winter Bucket List Checklist: Keep track of your winter bucket list achievements with this handy checklist.
Our Homesteaders Self-Care Journal is a heartfelt invitation to prioritize yourself during the winter season.
Embrace self-nurturing, strengthen your connection with your homestead, and create a harmonious balance between caring for your land and caring for yourself.
Start your self-care journey today and embrace the beauty of winter on your homestead with open arms.
You deserve it.
Get your Homesteaders Self-Care Journal now and make this winter your most nurturing one yet.
Elevate your homesteading experience with our Homesteader’s Self-Care Toolkit.
Uncover a curated collection of self-care rituals, stress-relief techniques, and journaling prompts tailored specifically for the unique demands of rural life.
From morning gratitude practices to mindful chores, this toolkit empowers you to prioritize your well-being on your homestead journey.
Explore meditation, deep breathing exercises, and soothing stretches designed to alleviate stress while embracing the rustic charm of your lifestyle.
Plus, indulge in the joy of goat yoga with our easy-to-follow instructions.
Elevate your self-care journey today and celebrate the harmonious fusion of homesteading and well-being.
Achieve a harmonious and productive homesteading life with our comprehensive Time Management Guide.
Discover seasonal strategies, prioritized task lists, and time-saving hacks tailored to your homesteading journey.
Don’t let time slip away in chaos; transform your homesteading experience today!
This is a 155 Page Homesteading Binder that contains everything you need to get your homestead off to a good start.
Print out all 155 pages and place them in the binder, or just print what you need as you need it.
Here is a list of the pages in the homestading binder.
- Homesteading For Newbies Tips & Tricks Page
- What Is Homesteading Pages
- What It Means To Live On A Homestead Pages
- Benefits Of Starting A Homestead Pages
- Common Mistakes People Make When Starting A Homestead Pages
- Homestead Skills To Learn Cover Page
- What Skills Are Needed To Become A Homesteader Pages
- Simple Things You Can Do Now If You Want To Be A Homesteader Pages
- 10 Essential Things Needed To Start A Homestead Pages
- Homestead Skills To Learn Checklist Filled And Blank
- Homestead First Year Goals Cover Page
- Making Master Goal List For Newbie Homesteaders Pages
- Homestead Why Start One Checklist
- Homestead First Year Goals Ideas Checklist
- Master Homestead Goals Outline Filled And Blank
- First Year Newbie Homestead Skills You Can Learn From Apartment Pages
- First Year Newbie Homestead Checklist Filled And Blank
- How To Start A Homestead No Matter Where You Live Pages
- How To Be Prepared Like A Homesteader Pages
- Getting Started Guide To Homestead Living Pages
- Homestead Wish List Blank Lined Page
- 9 Easy Steps To Start Your Very Own Backyard Homestead Pages
- How An Apartment Dweller Can Move Out An Start A Homestead With Very Little Money Pages
- Homestead Wish List Lined Notes Page
- Buying Land Tips Cover Page
- How To Buy Land For Homesteading Pages
- Tips On Buying A Homestead On A Budget Pages
- Where To Start Looking For Homestead Land When Your Broke
- How Country Neighbors Etiquette Is Different Pages
- 10 Top Things To Consider Before Buying Land For A Homestead Pages
- Homestead Buying Land Checklist Filled And Blank
- Homestead Land Buying Notes Blank Line
- 10 Reasons Why To Never Buy Your First Homestead Property Sight Unseen Pages
- What To Do If There Is No Water On The Homestead Property Pages
- How To Live On Land With No Running Water Or Electricity Pages
- Must Have Off Grid Essentials For Your Homestead Pages
- Essential Power Equipment Needed For The New Homesteader Pages
- Work At Home Ideas Cover Page
- How Do Homesteaders Make Money Pages
- How To Start An Urban Homestead Business Pages
- 10 Work At Home Ideas For Homesteaders Pages
- Homestead Money Making Ideas Blank Line Page
- Work At Home Ideas For Homesteaders Blank Lined Page
- Homestead Chicken Tips & Tricks Cover Page
- Homestead Tips For Raising Chickens For Profit Pages
- Homestead Baby Chicks Care 101 Pages
- Homestead Laying Chickens The Benefits Of Tracking Egg Production Pages
- Monthly And Annual Egg Collection Sheet
- How To Thrive During Rough Times On The Homestead Pages
- Must Have Kitchen Gadgets For Your Homestead Pages
- Kitchen Gadget Wish List Blank Lined
- Easy Garden Vegetable To Grow That Will Keep You From Starving Pages
- Benefits Of Growing A Garden In Containers For Homesteaders Pages
- 16 Must Haves Garden Tools For Your Homestead Pages
- Homestead Income and Expense Sheets
- Monthly Farmers Market Event Planner Checklist Blank
- Farmers Market To-Do List Blank Page
- Farmers Market Inventory Checklist Lined Blank
- Farmers Market Sales Sheet Lined Blank
- Homestead Food Preserve Challenge Cover Page
- Food Preserving Planner Lined Page Blank
- Food Preserve Challenge Checklist
- Food Preserve Challenge Recipes Sheet
- Preserves Notes Lined Sheet
- Homestead Notes Cover Page
- Weekly Chores Sheet Lined Blank
- Homestead Project Planner Lined Blank
- Garden Tool Wish List Sheet
- Plants Wish List Lined Sheet
- Homestead Garden Planner Lined Sheet
- Homestead Harvest Sheet
- Seeds On Hand Sheet
- Blank Lined Sheets
- Homestead Wish List Lined Sheet
- Homestead Notes Blank Lined Page
…plus so much more!
You will get seven different downloadable PDF files you can print out.
These are for personal use only. Not for resale.
Order your printable Homesteading Binder today!
Printable Homesteading Journal
This is the ultimate Homesteading Journal!
It simply has everything you need to keep track of what is happening on your homestead!
The journal is broken down into three seperate Printables so you only need to print what you need.
The Homesteading Planning and Finance Journal contains worksheets to track annual projects, monthly goals, has a monthly expense tracker, a monthly income tracker, a weekly bee keeping schedule, a weekly garden schedule, a weekly homestead schedule, weekly chore chart, garden layout planner, a monthly garden planner and a place for notes.
The Homestead Management and Records Journal contains an area for contacts, a seed planting log, a flower tracker, an herb tracker, a vegetable tracker, a seed harvest log, a flower harvest log, an herbs harvest log, a fruit and vegetable harvest log, a produce preservation methods sheet, a preserves recipes sheet, a monthly egg production tracker, an annual egg production tracker, a beehive inspection sheet and a place for notes.
The Homestead Market Days Tracker contains a market planner, a market preparation sheet, market inventory and price list sheet, market product sales sheet and a place for notes.
Printable Emergency Prep Journal Coloring Pages
This is a digital download of Emergency Prep Journal Pages. These can be printed and colored or simply left black and white. They are meant to be filled out by the new owner.
Pages include –
- Two different 52 week storage plans
- 72 Hour Emergency Kit
- Emergency Car Kit
- Emergency Contacts
- Emergency Info
- Family Emergency Plan
- Two different First Aid Kit Checklists
- Go Bag Checklist
- Utility Contacts
These are perfect to print, color and hang on the refrigerator, put in your car or go bag in case of an emergency situation.
Preparing For Shortages eBook
It’s called Preparing For Shortages for a reason!
There are so many things that can go wrong, but don’t worry.
We have your back with tons of useful information on how to prepare for many types of shortages.
Each section of this eBook offers two to three quick tips to help you prepare for electricity shortages, gas shortages, food shortages and water shortages.
Don’t get caught off guard with no emergency preparedness plan!
Discover Homemade Bliss with Our Honey Wheat Bread!
Welcome to a world where each slice tells a story of artisanal craftsmanship and locally sourced goodness. Our Honey Wheat Bread is a labor of love, blending unbleached and freshly ground flour from hard red wheat berries, enriched with the sweetness of honey from Bee Glorious Honey Farm.
Why Choose Our Bread:
- Made to Order Freshness
- Locally Sourced Honey
- Local Delivery or Easy Pickup
Treat your taste buds to the warmth of home-baked perfection. Order now and experience the joy of freshly baked bread, crafted just for you. It’s not just bread; it’s a wholesome journey from our kitchen to your table.
Indulge in the simple pleasure of exceptional flavor. Place your order today and elevate your daily bread to an extraordinary experience!
Discover the art of creating exquisite herb garden gifts with our comprehensive eCourse.
Join us as we guide you step by step through the process of crafting three unique and captivating presents, while also sharing invaluable tips on herb propagation.
Our eCourse showcases three delightful gift ideas that are sure to impress:
1. Herbal Mason Jar Trio: Transform ordinary mason jars into stunning herb gardens that add a touch of natural beauty to any space.
2. Trio of Herbs in Small Clay Pots: Create a charming ensemble of herbs in adorable clay pots, perfect for gifting or enhancing your own garden.
3. Herbal Advent Calendar: Prepare to be enchanted by the star of our collection—the herb garden Advent Calendar. Not only does it make a splendid gift, but it is also an excellent resource for homeschool families.
Imagine the joy as children plant herb seeds or seedlings in tiny buckets and suspend them near a window, witnessing the herbs flourish throughout the winter months.
Each day brings an opportunity to cultivate an herb in the buckets and delve into a captivating lesson about its unique qualities.
What’s more, the supplies for the Advent Calendar are readily available at dollar stores, or you can exercise your creativity by repurposing materials you already have on hand.
Whether you have a deep love for herbs or know someone who does, this eCourse is an absolute must-have.
Don’t miss out on the chance to embark on a fulfilling journey of herb gardening and gift-making!
In this eCourse you will learn how to make four different types of popular holiday cookies.
You also get tips on how to make the cookies turn out their best.
The four types of cookies covered in this eCourse includes:
- Sugar Cutout Cookies
- Molasses Crinkles
- Holiday Gumdrop Cookies
There is also a downloadable PDF that includes all of the recipes plus a bonus recipe for the run sugar glaze popular for icing sugar cookies.
Before You Bug Out to the Wilderness…
Learn Some Basic SURVIVAL Skills
That Can Save Your Life!
Even If You Don’t Think Your Bug Out Time Will Be Lengthy, Don’t Take a Chance on Becoming Lost,
Hurt or Disoriented…Know your Options
For Staying Alive:
No one ever thinks they’ll be caught in a live-or-die situation, but it happens every day. Some important survival skills you should know can include:
…how to find water – the number one thing you need to survive in the wild.
…how to assemble a shelter – a simply-crafted shelter could save your life.
…how to hunt for food – hunger can affect your energy and ability to think clearly.
Whether you’re in a dire SHTF situation or just want to be prepared, knowing some simple survival skills can save you from dehydration, starvation attacks from predators and many more dangers of the wild.
I implore you to learn some skills that can save not only your own life but others in your family. Disaster can happen at any time – even if you’re not in the wilderness. Set your mind at ease and learn the basics of how to survive!
What Survival Skills Should I Learn?
Everyone should know some survival skills. A national disaster could cause outages of electricity for months or even years. And water could become contaminated.
Learn how to find water and purify it for drinking.
Knowing how to find water is your first priority in the wild. Without it, dehydration sets in almost immediately and your body will eventually shut down without it. Learning how to find water is your best chance for survival.
Other priorities for wilderness survival include shelter and food.
Assembling a shelter can be as easy as clearing rocks and brush or as complicated as fashioning a lean-to out of fallen branches and leaves. Knowing how to forage for food is also an important skill for survival.
Survival can hinge on your ingenuity and knowledge.
Some survival skills are intuitive and others depend on how much you know about the area you’re stranded in. Going into an area without first gathering information can put you at risk of surviving until rescued.
Would You Survive?
A National or Natural Disaster Could Put You and Your
Family at Risk!
Unfortunately, we live in precarious times. Even if you’re not a survivalist who stockpiles food and water for emergencies, you should be prepared if disaster strikes. Basic skills can save lives.
Disaster could strike any time at any place. Food could become scarce and water contaminated. Learn how to recognize edibles in the wild and purify water supplies.
Don’t be vulnerable! Whether you become lost on a simple hike in the woods or tragedy hits in the form of a natural or national disaster – know your options and what you must do to keep you and your family alive.
Safe vs. Poisonous Food –
Plants and Bugs Become Important as Food Sources…
When You’re Lost and Hungry!
Some plants and insects are perfectly fine to eat and can provide great sources of nutrients and protein. But, unless you know which are safe to eat, you could become weak and disoriented from lack of food.
There are tricks and tips available that make it easy to spot edibles in the wild.
Methods of determining the safety of eating plants and bugs are also available. Some nutrients are hidden in plants and you need to know how to extract or cook the good parts of the plant before consuming.
When Predators See You as Prey…
It’s your worst nightmare – one you’ve likely seen portrayed in horror movies – encountering a bear or other predatory animal in the wild. Do you make yourself look larger by puffing out your chest and bringing yourself up to full height?
The news is full of stories about attacks from animals. You could be hiking through trails on the forest or camping at night when you’re startled by a hungry wild animal that sees you as lunch or dinner.
Don’t think it couldn’t happen to you.
You don’t need to be in the wild to encounter an attack. Civilization is encroaching on the homes and hunting grounds of wildlife, causing these wild animals to wander into neighborhoods.
What Else Should You Know About Survival in the Wild?
Chances are, you’ll come through your foray in the wilderness or survive a disaster unscathed. But, forewarned is forearmed and the knowledge you learn from “How to Survive Out in the Wild” will give you the confidence you need if the worst occurs.
“How to Survive Out in the Wild” is a comprehensive guide to give you confidence you can survive in any situation involving the outdoors.
In this survival guide, you’ll:
- Learn how to find water from places you never would think to look. In a survival situation, having enough water is the only way you’ll survive. If you never learn anything else about surviving in the wild, you should know that!
- Discover food sources in the wild that you can rely upon when other food is gone or scarce – and how to know which are edible and which are poisonous!
- Learn how to react if you ever come in contact with a wildlife predator – and how to prevent them from invading your area!
In the wilderness survival guide, you’ll…
- Learn about hazards you might encounter such as flooding, lightning, extreme heat, snakes and dangerous terrain. You’ll also learn how to keep mosquitoes and other annoying insects from invading your space!
- Discover how you can ration water and food if the survival situation becomes long-term – and learn the formulas for rationing!
- Educate yourself about methods to preserve food for later use – such as dehydrating fruits, vegetables and meat!
- Learn how to be rescued. There are certain ways to signal that can alert others to your dilemma!
- Know the various ways to build a fire if you don’t have matches or a lighter. It’s easy if you know the tricks of survival!
- Learn the way to contrast color to get the most out of your signaling devices. Even the color of smoke can make a difference!
- Love learning about ropes and knots. They’re fun to learn, but just a little knowledge about them may save your life one day!
- Feel much safer in the wild while camping or walking along the trails when you know what to do around your campsite to keep PREDATORS away – a few simple tips can put your mind at ease.
- Be able to administer first aid when you’re far from civilization and with no first aid kit. You’ll be surprised what nature can provide.
- Always be ready for a medical emergency when you learn how and what to assemble. FIRST AID kits can be simple or complex – depending on your possible needs and what you’ll be doing on your foray into the wilderness.
- Know what you need to have in your pack in case of a medical need. You’ll learn the best way to relieve everything from blisters on your feet to infections from bug bites or cuts.
- Learn the best way to store food and other provisions to keep them away from animals or other threats.
- Know how to start a fire using items you would never have imagined unless you have been thoroughly trained in being an outdoorsman!
- Understand the HAZARDS you might encounter in the wild – and know how to be safe during the worst of times.
- Be able to make a checklist of items you must not forget to take if you’re planning a camping trip – or even short stints such as hiking through the woods!
- Know how unforgiving being away from civilization can be – learning how to protect yourself and your family will ensure your memories are happy ones!
- …And much, much more!
Better to Be Safe Than Sorry…
That phrase might come back to haunt you unless you know how to survive during a natural or national disaster or when something unexpected happens and you have to bug out to the wilderness. PLAN AHEAD!
Unfortunately, the world has become a place where your life and that of your family can be threatened at any moment. You NEVER want to face the unknown when you’re unprepared. Just a few lessons on how to survive can make a difference!
I think it’s an easy decision.
Are you ready to learn some life-saving skills?
How Much Is Your Life Worth?
There is no price you can tag on to a human life.
Very little time spent on learning survival tricks and tips can save your life and the lives of your loved ones.
This survival guide touches on everything you might encounter in the wilderness that could threaten your fun times – or your life! It’s all there in a carefully planned guide and there’s only a one-time fee of $17.00 to get full access to the How to Survive Out in the Wild guide – and you don’t have to make a trip to the bookstore to get your hands on it.
You can download it right to your computer immediately!
Yes! Please Help Me Learn Some Survival Tips That Could Save Lives if Caught in a National or Natural Disaster or If a Fun Trip Into the Wilderness Suddenly Turns Bad!
I will be downloading the How to Survive Out in the Wild guide right to my computer instantly and all for a one-time payment of $17.00.
Think about it: If you can learn just a few ways to increase your chances of survival, you’ll have a much better chance of keeping yourself and your family out of harm’s way – and get to enjoy all that the great outdoors has to offer – rather than fear it.
In fact, you have nothing to lose – but fear of the unknown!
P.S. Remember – you’re going to getting a thorough survival guide that walks you through dangerous and simply annoying situations that you might encounter in the wilderness.
P.P.S. I urge you to learn these skills now and take advantage of the How to Survive Out in the Wild guide that will help you feel more assured that you can handle any situation that puts you in a position of possible harm or loss of life.
This printable Hunting And Firearms Log is sure to delight the avid hunter as well as the firearms collector or competition shooter. You get printable pages that help comptetitors track and plan events, their stats, sponsorships and more. You get printable pages for hunters that help them track when, where and what they hunt. You also get printable pages for collectors that help them track cost, their favorite sellers, what they sold and more. There are 22 interior pages that are 8.5 inches x 11 inches. You get a downloadable PDF that you can print out and put in a binder. Don’t miss out on your chance to own this. File is for personal use only! Not for resale.
Ice Cream Cone Wrappers
What’s included –
One 8.5 x 11 printable PDF cover page
Three 8.5 x 11 printable ice cream cone wrapper pages
There is a total of one PDF file you need to download.
1. Add to Cart and compete the Check-out process.
2. After check-out you’ll be able to immediately download the PDF file.
3. Print off as many as you want.
4. Contact us if you have any issues.
This is a digital only product, and no physical product or material will be sent to you.
Print the files as many times as you want.
File is for personal use only.
This file is not for resale.
Due to the nature of the product, there is no returns, but if you have any problems please contacts us to see what we can do.